Panasonic out in strength at IBC
Panasonic out in strength at IBC 2015
Panasonic demonstrated a range of new technology including:
- Two new Studio Cameras – the new 4K studio camera (AK-UC3000) as well as the new flagship HD model AK-HC5000. These products boast high quality image output, coupled with an extremely user friendly interface.
- New multi-purpose 4K box camera (AK-UB300) ideal for remote studio, weather, image magnification and sports broadcasting.
- AG-DVX200 – This 4k camcorder promises to follow in the footsteps of its beloved predecessor, the DVX100. The product features an integrated zoom lens, and provides high quality Bokeh effects from a 4/3-type, large-format sensor.
- AW-UE70 the first broadcast 4K PTZ camera with excellent HD and UHD output, plus IP streaming and power over Ethernet
- AW-HEA10 with this add-on unit, users can control the camera by simply tapping the appropriate point on their tablet screen.
- AJ-PX380G new 1/3" low-cost shouldermount camcorder
In addition, it showed exciting IP workflows for broadcasters and incredible new auto-tracking software for PTZ cameras.