- 4K Multi Purpose Camera
- High-sensitivity, high-quality sensor
- Sensitivity F10 / 2000 lx
- S/N : 60 dB
- Synchronization System : Internal / External (3SY/BB)
- Output Signal Format:
HD - 3G-SDI : 1080/59.94p | 50p | 59.94i | 50i | 29.97p (Future Support) | 25p (Future Support) | 23.98p | 24p(Native) | 24p over 60i | 29.97PsF | 25PsF | 23.98PsF | 24PsF | 23.98p over 60i | 720/59.94P, 50P
4K - 3G-SDI×4: 3840×2160/59.94p | 50p | 29.97p | 25p | 23.98p
- Supports IP streaming and IP control
4K Multi Purpose Camera with 2/3-type lens mount for Diverse Application.
The AK-UB300 provides the precise camerawork and high image quality you need for sports and other events.
It can achieve 4K image quality even when shooting low-budget content in a small-scale studio and it is also an excellent choice for aerial shooting.
To maximize ease-of-use and handle a wide range of needs, the AK-UB300 has a low-light noise reduction function utilizing high sense mode, a newly developed haze reduction function, and 4K output board (3G×4) switching.
Along with the 4K output, it has a 4K focus assist function and there is also an HD cropping marker. In addition, HD-IP streaming and IP control enable system integration with the AW series. The result is camera operations with both flexibility and scalability.
Firmware Version 07.2c-000-00.00
- The following options are supported.
- The following additional formats are supported.
- PsF output in UHD mode
(2160 /29.97PsF, /23.98PsF, /25PsF)
- 60P (2160/60p, 1080/60p, 720/60p)
- 1080i output in UHD_CROP mode（1080/59.94i,1080/50i)
- Full-screen images as well as CROP MARKER can be displayed in CROP mode via LAN output.
- The characters superimposed on HD SDI OUT1 signal can be displayed.
- "Setting Tool" software is updated for additional functions.
Firmware Version 07.14-000-00.00
- The control by AK-HRP200, AK-HRP1000 and AK-HRP1005 Controllers is supported.
Each controller needs to be updated to its latest firmware version.
AK-HRP1000/AK-HRP1005 Ver. 4.21 or higher
AK-HRP200 Ver. 5.11 or higher
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x AK-UB300
- 1 x Mount Cap
- 1 x Flange Nut
- 2 x Wire Mounting Screws
Panasonic out in strength at IBC 2015
Panasonic has expanded its camera range with the launch of 6 new cameras, NAB 2015 has seen the announcement of a handheld, shoulder-mount, action, box and two studio cameras. This has expanded Panasonics vast range of cameras even further and shows their commitment to 4K.