We're recruiting! Holdan Business Manager
Working closely alongside the sales and marketing team, your role would encompass strengthening vendor relationships and delivering joint strategies as well as managing an existing portfolio of brands and products, taking overall responsibility for the success of your product portfolio.
Part of the Midwich Group, Holdan distributes leading brands in the broadcast and video market, from Panasonic and Blackmagic Design to Datavideo and Teradek. We distribute products exclusively into established reseller sales channels. This is a key new role as part of a growing business and integral to our overall strategy and future success.
- Develop & deliver compelling brand strategies, plans and campaigns to attract and retain your target customers and to drive profitable long-term growth.
- Drive brand innovation for your area: create customer-centred propositions, working with product, operations and marketing teams to deliver commercial success.
- Develop effective and professional relationships with brand
- Management of product lifecycles ensuring stock planning is fully integrated into the marketing plan
- Contribute towards product strategy, working with wider team to highlight features and selling points
The role will suit a talented business strategist with demonstrable knowledge of business processes, product innovation, and vendor development plus excellent data analysis ability, astute commercial sense and insight in market and sales and customer. Experience within the broadcast and AV market would be an advantage however is not essential.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with vendor sales and marketing teams with a proven track record of developing opportunities for key vendor partners.
- A desire to influence the sales culture that has a proven track record of pipeline management.
- Broadcast and AV experience.
You will be a versatile and results driven individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude plus excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability. IT proficiency will also be required, particularly MS Office, plus strong communication.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com