Thunderbolt-to-10Gb Adapters add a lightning-fast 10GbE connection to computers with Thunderbolt ports
Available with a Thunderbolt 3 and a socket for an SFP+ transceiver(1), enabling 10GBASE-SR (fiber optic), 10GBASE-LR (fiber optic) connectivity.
- 10GBASE-T Models Support NBASE-T Standard
5 Gb/s and 2.5 Gb/s speeds supported over CAT 5e (or better) cabling(2)
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
Powered through its Thunderbolt connection, a Solo10G adapter requires no power adapter
- Advanced Features
Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support(4)
- macOS and Windows Compatible
- Replaceable Captive Cable
Simple to change a broken cable with a Sonnet-approved replacement
- 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, or 10GBASE-T SFP+ transceiver(s) required, sold separately.
- 2.5G/5G speeds supported when used with NBASE-T compatible (multi-Gigabit) switches.
- Switch/router must support link aggregation (teaming), and ports must be configured for link aggregation. Windows teaming support requires an Intel driver download.
- Switch/router must support AVB to support this feature.