- The base station and camera adaptor can be separated up to a distance of 328' (100 meters).
- Connection with two BNC cables allows transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals, and genlock signals.
- Connection of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit or AJ-RC10G Remote Control Unit*1 enables camera-recorder control.
- Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camera-recorder*2, and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
- AG-BS300: Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.
- AG-CA300G: The compact, lightweight design boosts shoulder-held mobility. Allows the use of Anton, IDX*3 and other batteries.
The AG-CA300G is part of a Camera Studio System.
The AG-CA300G camera adapter is lightweight, mounting directly on the back of the camera with two short interconnections between the camera and the camera adapter.
Also, with an optional battery plate, the camera adapter allows for the use of Anton Bauer, IDX and other batteries if local power is preferred.
Supported Camera Recorders
- AG-HPX500 series
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x AG-CA300G
- 1 x VF Cable
- 2 x Cable Strap
- 1 x Ferrite Core
- 1 x Remote Cable
- 1 x Battery Plate
With Holdan's new studio camera solutions, each camera operator can concentrate on framing and focusing every shot. The production desk is empowered to communicate with each operator, match signals from every camera and co-ordinate incoming and return signals.