- Standalone H.264 USB Recorder / Player
- Capture HD video up to 1080p30
- Video pass thru support 1080P-24/50/60, 1080i-50/60, 720P-50/60, 480i/480P/576i/576P
- Supported playback file format: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Record format: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Record video to USB flash drive with NTFS file format
- Redundant Power recorder (UPS), will switch to power bank charging when main power is off (with power bank connected)
- Works without a PC
- GPI and RS-232 control supported
- Instant, Timer and Pause Recording
- HDMI input converter to HDMI output
- Recorder bitrate: 3~20Mbps (depends on resolution)
- Built-in video editor
- Supports 3D video recording (Top-and-bottom, Side-by-side half)
- Storage device auto detect & setup
- HDMI 1.4b compatibility
HDR-1 is a standalone Standalone H.264 USB Recorder / Player.
The unit supports MP4 (H.264+AAC) format video files and uses USB flash drives.
One major advantage of the HDR-1 is the ability to use it independently of a PC. Simply connect the HDR-1 to an HDMI video source to record from a range of devices, including digital camcorders, game consoles, PC games (720p suggested) and more. Make all your favourite footage easier to save and watch.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x HDR-1
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1 x USB Flash Drive