Hand carrying case designed for the TP-500 teleprompter. The HC-500 is an essential means of protecting and transporting the TP-500, complete with mountings. The case's design allows the end user to take the TP-500 pre-cut foam out of the original box packaging and fit directly it into the HC-500 carry case.
- Hard carrying case for TP-500 Teleprompter
- Stylish and durable - ideal for mobile productions
- Ready for immediate use without having to customize foam padding inserts.
- Lift out Contents of TP-500 and fit inside HC-500
- Supplied complete with internal foam
- Press & pull latches
- Secure impact resistant hinges with integrated feet
- Case can stand upright and level on hinge spine
- Solid core handle is both comfortable and durable
- Shock proof, vibration proof, dust proof and rust proof
- Low temperature (-25C / -13F) resistance tested
- Sealable for moisture protection
- Pressure release valve
- Dimensions: External - H 275mm x W 330mm x D 120mm
- Dimensions: Internal base - H 215mm x W 295mm x D 75mm without foam
- Dimensions: Internal lid - H 215mm x W 295mm x D 20mm without foam
- Weight: 1.68 Kg ( 3.70 lbs ) with pick and pluck foam only
- Weight: 3.06 Kg ( 6.75 lbs ) Including TP-500 kit and foam
Download the latest Firmware and Software
Datavideo has introduced two new prompting systems to complete its line-up of teleprompters. Like earlier systems, the TP-500 and TP-600 are designed around Apple iPad and Google’s Android tablets, to deliver a cost-effective and versatile solution. Each teleprompter is controlled by the presenter via a wired or wireless remote. However, twinned with mini WiFi encoders, multiple teleprompters can even be controlled from the production desk.