What's new in Blackmagic Camera 7.4.1?
Blackmagic URSA Mini Recorder
- USB performance improvements
Blackmagic RAW 2.1
- Add native support for Apple Silicon on Mac.
- Add optimised CPU decoding for Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K clips.
- Add Blackmagic Gen 5 Color Science Technical Reference document.
- Add support for Blackmagic RAW clips from Panasonic S1H, S1 and S5.
- Add support for Blackmagic RAW clips from Nikon Z 6II and Z 7II.
- Blackmagic RAW plugin performance improvements for Premiere Pro.
- General performance and stability improvements
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 7.4
- Added support for Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Plus
- Added support for Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Pro
Blackmagic Camera 7.3 Update
This new software update is now available for download for the following models:
Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, 6K and 6K Pro
- Upgrades the luminance histogram to RGB histogram
- Adds colour channel clipping indicators
- Adds false colour guide display
- Adds LCD screen calibration settings
- Improves auto focus and active lens control
- Improves focus peaking visibility
- Fixes an issue with importing LUTs and Presets
Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K
- Adds support for Generation 5 colour science
- Adds 4K DCI Blackmagic RAW recording for Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Adds support for LCD screen dimming for power conservation
- Adds Q1 and Q3 Blackmagic RAW recording options
URSA Studio Viewfinder
- Fixes bug that can cause image misalignment
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 7.2.1
The following models have new features.
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K
- Improved time remaining readout.
- Improved focus assist thresholds.
- Updates for manufacturing.
- General performance improvements.
Minimum system requirements for Mac
- macOS 11.1 BigSur or later
- macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
Minimum system requirements for Blackmagic Camera Setup on Windows
- Windows 10 64-bit or later
Some applications may use third party code under license. For details please refer to the included "Third Party Licenses.rtf" document.
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 6.9.6
New features for SMPTE Fiber Converters.
- Add sidetone adjustment on intercom 1 and 2.
- Add ability to enable phantom power on intercom 1 and 2.
- Add Level A and B option for down converted 12G program return.
- Add ability to lock to bi-level reference.
- Added passthrough of HDR payload IDs.
- Improved iris control from 12G SDI signals.
- Improved reference timing accuracy and stability.
- General performance and stability improvements.
New features for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K
- Fixed issue with some Bluetooth commands not responding.
No new features in 6.9.6 for other camera models.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 2.0 Public Beta 2
- Added support for Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K.
- Added support for dual card recording.
- Updated to Blackmagic Color Science Gen 5.
- Added additional ISO support for URSA Mini Pro G1.
- Added support for Blackmagic RAW 2.0 on Windows.
- General performance and stability improvements.
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 6.9.5
New features for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K.
- Improved metadata support for ATEM Mini Pro
- Added support for manual iris ring control on some Panasonic Leica lenses
No new features in 6.9.5 for other camera models.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 1.8
- Added support for Sigma fp Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 6.9.4
New features for original URSA Mini Pro G1 model.
- Updated this release to fix highlights issue.
- Add language localization support.
- Add slider and 1/3rd stop increments when adjusting ISO.
- Add common off-speed frame rate options above slider.
- Add ability to embed custom LUTs in Blackmagic RAW clips.
- Add sidetone level adjustment.
- Add improved ballistics and scaling of audio meters.
- Add choice of -18 or -20dB reference levels for audio meters.
- Add ability to remap the HFR button.
- Add ability to disable function and HFR buttons.
- Add ability to remap VTR and Ret buttons on B4 lenses.
- Add quick media switching from the heads up display.
- Add support for HDR metadata in SDI output.
- Add 'LUT' icon to status text overlays.
- Add 'PRE' icon to status text overlays for preset timecode.
- Add 2:1, 1:1 and 4:5 monitoring frame guides.
- Add customizable frame guides.
- Add ability to lock timecode to SDI Input.
- Retain jam synced timecode after power cycle.
- Improved jam sync timecode accuracy after playback.
- Improved stability when using external or program reference.
- Improved compatibility for embedded audio on SDI outputs.
- Improved accuracy of status text on SDI outputs.
- Improved ND filter status text.
- Improved auto exposure speed and performance.
- Improved media formatting user interface.
No new features in 6.9.4 for other camera models.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 1.7
- Added support for Panasonic EVA1 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Added support for Canon EOS C300 Mark II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Blackmagic RAW Adobe Premiere Pro plugin general performance and stability improvements.
Download the latest Firmware and Software