- 4K 60p/50p Video Recording Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
- 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10
- Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
- 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
- Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
- V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade
- XLR microphone adapter for professional video production (LUMIX GH5 Compatible)
- Input: Analogue, XLR Jack x 2 terminals
- Output: Digital, I2S format, Fs = 48 k or 96 kHz, Bit depth = 16 or 24 bit.
- An integrated cable clamp keeps cables out of the way.
- DC power is supplied by the camera body via a shoe connector.
- Control panel can be checked through a clear cover
Download the latest Firmware and Software
GH5 - Behind the Headlines