- Thunderbolt 3 expressP2 card drive
- High speed transfers - up to 17.6GBps (Panasonic expected value, in case of simultaneous access with daisy chain)
- Daisy chain upto 6 devices
- MacPro / Thunderbolt 2 users also benefit from XPD3 speed thanks to Thunderbolt 3 to 2 adapter. The offload speed when using XPD3 / Thunderbolt 2 is almost 4x higher than XPD1 / USB3.0
- 8 times faster than USB 3.0 and twice as fast than Thunderbolt2
- Supports both, "A series" and "B series" of the expressP2 cards. (maximum performance can only be achieved with the "B series")
The following problems occur if B series expressP2 cards are used while a Mac is connected, and they are fixed by this update.
- During the Read/Write process, the card access LED sometimes does not blink and are off for a few seconds.
- If you try to perform full formatting, the standard formatting is executed instead of complete data erasure. (The standard formatting works normally, so no clip can be viewed after it is deleted.)
Download the latest Firmware and Software