The AJ-PCD30 P2 drive is a new three-slot P2 device with a super-speed USB 3.0* interface that delivers the industry's fastest offloads from a solid-state source.
- 3 P2 Card Slots with Super Speed USB 3.0 Interface
- Offloads AVC-Intra 100 footage at more than 15x Real Time
- Transfer data from up to 3 P2 Cards Simultaneously
- Use Externally or fits in a 5 Inch Computer Bay
- With 3 64GB P2 cards inserted, the device can offer immediate access to more than 3 hours of AVC-Intra 100, or more than six hours of AVC-Intra 50
- Use externally, or install in the 5 inch bay of a Windows-based desktop for use as a built-in reader
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh* operating systems.
* The PCD30 will transfer data at USB 2.0 rates when used with Macintosh computers because they do not support USB 3.0 at this time.
- Support for Updated MicroP2 Card Adapter.
- Compatibility with microP2 Card
You must install the latest version of the P2 Driver software in your PC or Mac.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x AJ-PCD30
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Bracket
- 8 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x Power Cable for AC Adapter
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x CD-ROM (Operating Instructions, P2 Software, Power Management Setting Software)
New drivers and software enable some Panasonic P2 cameras and decks to take the new microP2 format cards.