The 338 is fitted between tripod and head and is used in combination with tripods that don’t have built-in levelling mechanisms. Its three adjustment dials enable the operator to make fine, finger tip adjustments up to +/- 5 degrees to ensure the camera is perfectly level. The dials also have locking rings to ensure stability once the right position is reached. A spirit level is built in for reference. The base has a 3/8” female tripod fitting and a 3/8” male head fitting.
- Used with tripods that don’t have built-in levelling mechanisms
- 3 adjustment dials to make fine adjustments
- Ensure the camera is perfectly level
- Locking rings to ensure stability once the position is reached
- Built-in spirit level
- Warranty: 2 year limited Warranty. Eligible for a free Limited Conventional Warranty Extension of 3 years – totalling 5 years from the date of purchase. Item must be registered here within the first year to receive this.
- Weight: 600g / 21.16 oz
- Material: Aluminium
- Accessory Size Diameter: 10cm / 3.94 in
- Safety Payload Weight: 15kg / 33.07 lbs
- Accessory Size Height: 5cm / 1.97 in