- Notebook Character Generator
- Supports HD/SD resolutions
- Intuitive interface: easy to use
- Support for various file formats such as JPG, TAG, GIF, PCX, BMP, TIF etc.
- Rich effects, various file format sizes, degrees of transparency and lighting effects
- Transition effects include: WIPE, PUSH, Stretch, Random, Fade IN/OUT, Explosion, Flashing light, Scrolling, Blur Out, Input Pen etc.
- Equipped with news ticketing, scroll, subtitle etc.
- Best anti-aliasing algorithm in texture mapping
- Unlimited sub-title layers
- Ideal for use with TC-200
- Windows XP or above
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- Screen resolution set to 1024x768 or above (HD editing modes are 1280x1024, 1600x1200 etc); 32 bit colours; system font set to small; style is Windows Classic.
- Hard disk space must be 1GB at the minimum
Download the latest Firmware and Software
To coincide with the launch of Datavideo's CG-500, Holdan has released its quick guide to CG and titling software for live production.