Vitec Videocom innovates at IBC 2015
Vitec is launching truly innovative technology with new and unique features...
- New Cube 600 series with dual inputs and improved wireless performance
- Sidekick, a brand new Bolt receiver that is compatible with any model in the family
- New “connected set,” offering a whole new workflow for wireless color grading and real-time monitoring
- VidiU Pro: stream via up to 4 network connections simultaneously to ensure you always have enough bandwidth to go live at a moment’s notice
- After the launch of their incredibly popular 502 monitor at NAB 2015, SmallHD is back with their brand new 702 Bright 7” bonded glass monitor, featuring many of the same great features found in the 500 series.
- The Paralinx Ace features an ultra light chassis and HDMI or SDI inputs/outputs. Paralinx Ace is designed to get your uncompressed video footage from point A to B wirelessly with zero delay. Starting at the low $1,000 range, the Ace is the perfect accessory to improve your production workflow.