All the functionality of the original COLR with a second 3G-SDI output, allowing a unique 33-point 3D LUT and CDL or 1D LUT to be applied to each output.
- Real-time wireless LUT box with camera control - dual 3G-SDI
- Outputs 2 independent 10-bit 33pt 3D LUTs simultaneously
- Integrated with Pomfort LiveGrade, SpectraCal CalMAN, and FoolControl
- Panasonic, ARRI, RED and Pahtom remote camera control
- Dimensions: 50.8 x 25.4 x 101.6 mm (2” x 1” x 4”)
- Weight: 170.1g (6oz)
- SDI Input/Output: 10-bit YCrCb 4:2:2
Tx Hdmi Sdi Converter Summary
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- 480i 59.94, 576i50
COLR is a real-time LUT box, camera control bridge, and HDMI/SDI cross-converter in one tiny package. COLR integrates with Pomfort LiveGrade Pro, allowing DITs and colourists to give everyone the right look.
Looks Mean Everything
During camera prep, on your cart, through color timing or on camera, COLR enables directors, ACs, and DITs to see what they need. Multiple presets, combining CDL and 3D LUTs, can be stored on the device for quick conversion or custom looks at the touch of a button. For even more control over the look of your footage, COLR Duo offers two fully configurable SDI outputs, allowing you to display two independent 33pt 3D LUTs or even the same LUT across two monitors.
Works with Pomfort LiveGrade
COLR is integrated with Pomfort LiveGrade Pro, giving you fine control over your LUTS using WiFi, Ethernet, or USB. Each LUT can be sent to COLR and applied to your image immediately from within the application.
Monitor Calibration with SpectraCal
Whether your production requires industry standard color and gamma-accurate monitors or large consumer-grade screens, COLR is compatible. With SpectraCal’s CalMAN software, you can use the COLR and COLR Duo to calibrate a video display with a 10-bit 33pt 3D LUT. To learn more, visit the CalMAN Setup Guide.
With COLR as a piece of the puzzle, the Connected Set initiative encourages seamless integration between all Teradek products, ultimately streamlining on and off-set workflows. This will support a consistent workflow throughout the production process, whether on-set with zero delay transmission, iPad monitoring, or for off-site dailies review and final color grading. Stay ahead of the curve via free firmware upgrades and native integration with other Teradek products including Bolt, Cube, and LOKR.
COLR v1.2.6 Release Notes
- Front panel LUT settings were not applied correctly
COLR v1.2.5 Release Notes
- Added support for COLR-Duo
- Added OMOD default LUTs -- reset LUTs after update to load them
- Improve Look upload handling to prevent running out of device storage
- Firmware progress was not shown if web UI was accessed using Bonjour advertisement on Safari
- Panasonic Varicam control was not started correctly
- Combined 1D/3D LUT .cube files could not be processed
COLR Firmware Version 1.1.1
- Added Configurable password to COLR's web interface
- Added Varicam LiveGrade passthrough support for Camera Link
- Added option to apply Look when creating and saving a preset
- USB device interface IP address is now configurable
- Video output could fail to re-initialize after video input was removed and reconnected
- Some API calls did not behave as documented
COLR Firmware Version 1.1.0
- Added support for Phantom Camera Control
- Compatible with PCC application
- NOTE: Preview images are not supported at this time
- Added Wi-Fi Access Point channel configuration to front panel
- HDMI output was incompatible with some monitor brands
- Look presets occasionally failed to apply correctly
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x COLR Duo
- 1 x Power Supply Unit 2pin Lemo to 18W AC Adapter(Int) - 6 ft. Cable
- 2 x SDI - BNC to BNC Cable, 10in
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x Mini-USB to USB - 18 in. Cable
- 1 x Quickstart Guide - COLR
- 1 x Free Trial Code for Pomfort LiveFrade Pro
- 1-Year Warranty
Teradek today announced the addition of three new models to their popular line of COLR devices.