Ideal for use in the studio where the director, producer and client wants to monitor wirelessly in real-time and ingest directly into a workstation.
- Offers a fan-less design that runs absolutely silent while remaining cooler than previous Bolt systems
- Both an HDMI and 3G-SDI output
- Power connector
- Internal antennas
- Use up-to HDMI and 3G-SDI 4 receivers simultaneously
- Output to field monitors, video swithers, encoders or recorders
The model 300 receiver oﬀers a fan-less design that runs absolutely silently while remaining cooler than previous Bolt systems. The new RX has both HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs, a power connector, and internal antennas.
Bolt Manager 3.1.5 Release Notes
- Resetting LUTs using OSx version would clear all LUTs
- Usage caching did not work with OS X El Capitan
Bolt Firmware v1.3.3
- You must re-pair Bolts after upgrading from previous firmware packages.
- Bolt Pro 300, 600, and 2000 require this update for Sidekick compatibility
Changes and Improvements
- Fixed timecode transmission on Bolt Pro 300 -- did not work in 1.3.2 release
- 1st Generation Bolt RX on-screen delay showed incorrect messages
Bolt Manager 3.1.4 Release Notes
- Add optional, anonymous usage statistics reporting
- Improve upgrade and configuration stability
- Frequency configuration menu always displayed every frequency as selected
- Invalid region warning was only displayed for a few seconds
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1/4 20" Thumb Screw
- 1/2 20" Lightstand Adapter
- PSU 2-Pin Power 18W
- SDI Cable
- HDMI Cable
- 1-Year Warranty
For NAB 2014, Teradek is releasing 3 new transmitters and 3 new receivers for the popular Bolt family of zero delay wireless video transmission products. Like previous models, the new Bolt Pro systems offer the same great uncompressed, zero delay 10bit 4:2:2 video transmission over the unlicensed 5GHz band.