Portable camera motion control in your backpack, Genie II Pan Tilt offers the filmmaker a world of options when out filming. Use with a tripod for precise Pan and Tilt camera control or combine with Genie II Linear for 3-Axis motion control.
Stronger, faster and quieter than its predecessor, the Genie II comes packed with features including time-lapse, video, keyframing, camera control**, live view** and more.
Using the very latest technology in high-speed wireless communication and motor control the Genie II offers an unparalleled motion control system, controlled via iOS or Android.
- Genie Ii Pan Tilt
The Pan Tilt Drive introduces filmmakers to a world of options when out filming – use on a tripod for Pan Tilt motion, or combine with Genie II’s Linear Drive for the full Genie II experience.
- 3-Axis Control (optional)
Combining Genie II Pan Tilt with the Linear gives you the ultimate 3-Axis motion control tool. Set everything up on the App or use the onboard controls for shooting time-lapse, video, panorama and more!
- Full Keyframed Motion
We’ve completely redesigned the Syrp Genie App from the ground up. Adjust the course and speed of your move with Genie II’s keyframing feature. Each axis can be set up and controlled independently for complex video and time-lapse movement.
- Automated Bulb Ramping & Timelapse Compiler (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Time-lapsing scenes that include drastic changes in light has always been a challenge, but now with full camera control, you’ll be able to ramp exposure automatically. Keep tabs on how it’s going by getting the App to compile a time-lapse preview on the fly, so you can see it all right there and then.
- Live Movement Control (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Move with your subject! Genie II offers live movement control on both Linear and Pan Tilt with easy-to-use joysticks. Be in control of your speed and change direction of 1, 2 and 3 axis shots at any time.
- Full Wireless Camera Control Live View (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed settings from the App! Whether it’s during a time-lapse or for setting up your video shot, keep your camera’s settings dialled in, perfect for the Slingshot and other filming situations.
- Multi-row Panorama
Setup multi-row Panorama shots directly from the app using the Pan Tilt Drive and create high-resolution images with the tap of a button
- Lightning Fast Quick Release System
Simply attach the Quick Release plate (Patent Pending) to your Tripod Head and snap directly into the Linear drive for a secure attachment. Genie II Pan Tilt has also been designed to click straight into the Linear drive making it ultra stable, quick to set up and secure.
- Genie Mini Integration
We’ve included the ability to integrate the Genie Mini with the Linear Drive for a lower profile and more powerful 2 and 3 axis motion control setup providing a more cost-effective 3-Axis option.
- Swappable Batteries
Go further afield, shot longer and swap batteries between Genie II devices. The Genie II Pan Tilt and Linear both use the same removable long-life lithium battery and you can stock up with extras in your kit as well.
- Battery: Timelapse Mode: 12hrs | Video Mode: 8hrs | Charge time: 3hrs (Li-Ion 11.1V 2600 mAh Rechargeable Battery)
- Dimensions: 141 x 141 x 215mm (W x L x H)
- Interface: USB-C Port (s) – Charging, Camera Trigger & Camera Control | Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy – Connect to Syrp Genie App | WIFI 2.4Ghz | Colour LCD Display
- Maximum Speed: Panning: 25deg / Sec | Tilting: 15deg / Sec
- Minimum Resolution: Panning: 0.01deg | Tilting: 0.01deg
- Mount Type: Camera/Ballhead: 1/4″ or 3/8″ Screws for mounting cameras/ballheads | Base: 3/8″ thread for attaching to sliders, tripods and other systems (1/4″ to 3/8″ adaptor also included)
- Payload: Panning: 13lbs (6kg) | Tilting: Varies upon angle of tilt 13lbs (6kg) at 60° – 6.6lbs (3kg) at 180° *Payload compatible with any DSLR and lens.
- Weight: 1.4kg / 3lbs