Genie II Linear is a highly portable and versatile solution for motion control. Our unique Genie rope system can attach to any slider on the market giving you precise linear motion control up to 100m in length.
Stronger, faster and quieter than its predecessor, the Genie II Linear comes packed with features including time-lapse, video, key-framing, camera control**, live view** and more.
Using the very latest technology in high-speed wireless communication and motor control the Genie II offers an unparalleled motion control system, controlled via iOS or Android.
- Genie II Linear
The Linear drive is an all-new supercharged version of the original Genie, with in-built joystick, Genie II Linear can attach to any slider, dolly or other accessory on the market to transform it into a motion control device.
- 3-Axis Control (optional)
Combining Genie II Linear with Pan Tilt gives you the ultimate 3-Axis motion control tool. Set everything up on the App or use the on-board controls (Genie II Pan Tilt) for shooting time-lapse, video, panorama and more!
- Full Keyframed Motion
We’ve completely redesigned the Syrp Genie App from the ground up. Program complex movements with Genie II’s keyframing feature. Each axis can be setup and controlled independently for dynamic video and time-lapse movement.
- Automated Bulb Ramping & Timelapse Compiler (Available with future firmware upgrade)
Time-lapsing scenes that include drastic changes in light has always been a challenge, but now with full camera control, you’ll be able to ramp exposure automatically. Keep tabs on how it’s going by getting the App to compile a time-lapse preview on the fly, so you can see it all right there and then.
- Live Movement Control (Available with future firmware upgrade)
Move with your subject! Genie II offers live movement control on both Linear and Pan Tilt with easy-to-use joysticks. Be in control of your speed and change direction of 1, 2 and 3 axis shots at any time.
- Full Wireless Camera Control Live View (Available with future firmware upgrade)
Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed settings from the App! Whether it’s during a time-lapse or for setting up your video shot, keep your camera’s settings dialed in, perfect for the Slingshot and other filming situations.
- Lightning Fast Quick Release System
Simply attach the Quick Release plate (Patent Pending) to your Tripod Head and snap directly into the Linear drive for a secure attachment. Genie II Pan Tilt has also been designed to click straight into the Linear drive making it ultra stable, quick to setup and secure.
- Genie Mini Integration
We’ve included the ability to integrate the Genie Mini with the Linear Drive for a lower profile and more powerful 2 and 3 axis motion control setup providing a more cost effective 3-Axis option.
- Endless Tracking
Never be limited by the length of your slider. Our flagship rope drive system means that you can use the Genie II Linear on any length track or slider by simply using longer rope.
- Swappable Batteries
The Genie II Pan Tilt and Linear both use the same removable long-life lithium battery so you can always take extras when travelling further afield.
- Battery: Timelapse Mode: 14hrs | Video Mode: 8hrs | Charge time: 3hrs (Li-Ion 11.1V 2600 mAh Rechargeable Battery)
- Dimensions: 141 x 141 x 161mm (W x L x H)
- Interface: USB-C Port (s) – Charging, Camera Trigger & Camera Control | Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy – Connect to Syrp Genie App | WIFI 2.4Ghz
- Maximum Speed: Linear: 160mm / Sec
- Minimum Resolution: Linear: 0.01mm
- Mount Type: Camera/Ballhead: 1/4″ or 3/8″ Screws for mounting cameras/ballheads | Base: 3/8″ thread for attaching to sliders, tripods and other systems (1/4″ to 3/8″ adaptor also included)
- Payload: Horizontal: 16lbs (7.4kg) | Vertical: 5.5lbs (2.5kg) | Vertical counter weighted 8.8lbs (4kg) *Payload compatible with any DSLR and lens.
- Weight: 0.9kg / 2lbs