- 5-inch micro HDMI monitor
- 1280x720 panel, with 800 nits (daylight viewable) brightness
- HDMI Input only
- NPF Battery plate built in
- Touchscreen for navigating Pagebuilder OS
- Pass through power, for powering cameras from monitor battery
Daylight Viewable Touchscreen
Bright enough to see. Sharp enough to focus.
- 2-3x brighter than most camera LCD screens
- More pixels per inch than an iPad with Retina display
- Incredibly simple touchscreen navigation
Use the FOCUS to power your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
The downside to shooting with DSLR or mirrorless cameras is often battery life. The FOCUS provides auxiliary power out; allowing shooters to power their camera with the attached Sony L Series battery (extending run-time as much as 4x).
It’s time to give tilt-a-whirl.
- Allows the FOCUS to tilt 180 degrees for viewing convenience
- Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like microphones
- Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe adapter or ¼” 20
Access To Professional Features
Introducing Swipe OS: a touch of genius.
Waveform, False Color, Focus Assist, 3D LUTs, and Pixel Zoom are just a few professional software tools at your finger tips with the SmallHD FOCUS.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
SmallHD launches $499 daylight viewable 5 inch monitor
5 inch Articulating Arm Mount for the FOCUS Monitor
Suggested List Price: £54
Thin Gauge Micro HDMI Type D to Mini HDMI Type C Cable - 12 inch
Suggested List Price: £18