- High Definition USB PTZ Camera
- Equipped with a Sony 1/2.8 inch image sensor
- USB 3.0 video output interface
- USB 3.0 Plug & Play and compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OSX, Chrome OS
- Full HD 1080p high definition signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 5x optical zoom is applicable for medium size conference room
- Horizontal viewing angle: 70°
- Wide range Pan/Tilt/Zoom actions:
- Pan angle from -100° to +100°; tiltling angle from -30° to +30°
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow for ease of use in all environments
- Sensor: 1/2.8” 2MP CMOS
- Video Output (YUV2 and MJPEG format):
1080p 60/ 50/ 30/ 25 fps
720p 60/ 50/ 30/ 25 fps
640x480 60/ 50/ 30/ 25 fps
640x360 60/ 50/ 30/ 25 fps
- Optical Zoom: 5x
- USB 3.0: Yes
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 ~ 1/10,000 sec
- Focal Length: f = 4 mm ~ 20 mm
- Aperture: F2.8 ~ 3.9
- Weight: 1.3 Kg (2.9 lbs)
- Dimension: (LxWxH): 267.7x123x155.6 mm (10.5" x 4.8" x 6.1")
Easy integration with various videoconferencing software
The VC-B20U can work seamlessly with any software running on any OS that supports USB 3.0 devices.
USB 3.0 Plug & Play
The VC-B20U uses standard UVC drivers. There is no need to install special USB drivers. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard and it features low latency and non-compress output.
Easy to control the Preset, Pan, Tilt, Zoom settings by Lumens USB PTZ camera controller software and supports Windows & MAC OS.
128 Preset Positions
The VC-B20U has up to 128 preset settings for pan, tilt, zoom, focus, exposure, and white balance modes for more effective and efficient video recording.
Wide Range Pan/Tilt/Zoom Action
The VC-B20U has a wide shooting area (pan angle from -100° to +100° ; tilt angle from -30° to +30°), as well as quiet, fast, and precise positioning movements.
RS-232 Remote Control
The camera’s settings and PTZ control functions can be performed remotely at any location and at high communication speeds via the RS-232 interface.
Panoramic Viewing Angle
The VC-B20U has a panoramic 70° horizontal viewing angle that helps users achieve a wider viewing area.