With the RMC-200 it's easy to control a camcorder from a tripod arm. Zoom, record and pause without having to touch (and shake) the camera itself. At such as low cost, it's a wonderful way to transform camera equipment for studio use.
Additionally, the controller is compatible with the Datavideo look-back monitor for easy framing and programme preview monitoring. It also works with the low-cost DN-60a data recorder enabling tape-based cameras to make the leap into file-based production.
- Multi-functional controller to remote control camera, TLM-430 Look Back monitor & DN-60A CompactFlash card recorder
- Controls Camcorder Pause / Record / Zoom plus Record on Datavideo DN-60A Recorder
- Zoom Control with variable speed
- Controls switch to return feed input on Datavideo TLM-430 Look Back Monitor
- Mounts on to Tripod Arm
- Supports Sony LANC Control - suitable for many Panasonic, Canon & Sony Camcorders
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1x RMC-200
- 1x Φ2.5 (three contacts) to Φ3.5 (three contacts)
- 1x Φ3.5 (four contacts) to Φ3.5 (four contacts)