Technical Support Administrator
Holdan is one of the leading distributors to the broadcast, professional video and AV markets. We trade with resellers in the UK, Ireland and across Europe, delivering cutting edge technology, creative solutions and workflow systems. We work with value added resellers to advise on technology best practise, product interoperability and technical compatibility.
We work closely with the brands we represent in order to know their products inside out. We have a deep understanding of the sector and employ a team of product and solution experts with experience throughout the industry.
Our service team is recruiting for a Technical Support Administrator. You will be responsible for the administration of service requests and first line fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
To be successful in this role you must have strong organisational and customer service skills.
- Answer calls and emails, transferring within company as necessary
- Act as go-to for all logistical and administrative duties within department
- Ask customers first line questions before escalating to technical team
- Effective use of ticketing systems for managing customer and manufacturer queries
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical support function within the business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to provide step-by-step instructions, both written and verbal
- Experience with video and AV products preferred but not essential