- Form-fitted for a wide range of ENG-style cameras
- Tailor-made of water-resistant near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Easy access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Focus 70 Live
- LDX 80
- LDX 86
- HDS-V10 /P /F
- Hi-Motion II
The camRade wetSuit 2 is a rain cover designed for a wide range of ENG-style cameras. Made of a special fabric with a soft lining it protects your camera against the elements.
The soft fabric lining minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain during operation. The cover also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via openings and vents.
The monitor and controls are protected by a vinyl window that can be opened for easy view and access. The one-piece wetsuit also covers the microphone and viewfinder. The bottom of the cover can be opened and closed with a double zipper.
This item is supplied in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 wetSuit 2
- 1 Waterproof storage pouch with zipper
Holdan has concluded an agreement with camRade to distribute its complete range of camera bags and protective suits through its European network of resellers.