- Swing away matte box kit that attaches to 15mm lightweight rods & allows mattebox to be unlocked, rolled forward, & opened 90º.
- Native opening of 143mm & NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, & top.
- Compatible with studio rods by using UMB-1 Studio Adapters.
- Weight: 1.85lb (2.3lb with Top Flag)
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 3.5"
Coverage Test Results:
Epic Dragon with Wooden Camera PL Mount
- Arri / Zeiss Ultra Prime 16mm T1.9 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 16mm T2.0 - No vignette in 4K
- Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm T2.8 - No vignette in 5K as wide as 18mm
- Leica Summicron-C 18mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 21mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
Epic Dragon with Red Ti Canon Mount (EF)
- Zeiss CP.2 15mm T2.9 - No vignette in 6K
- Canon L Series I 16-35mm f2.8 - No vignette in 6K
Sony A7S (FF) with EF Adapter
- Sigma 12mm Prime - No vignette in full frame
- Canon 24mm L-Series Prime - No vignette in full frame
UMB-1 Universal Mattebox (Swing Away) comes standard with two rotating 4x5.65 filter stages (with an optional third stage available), individual tray catchers, folding French flag, 143mm native diameter opening, NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top for attaching accessories, ARRI style rubber belows with 114mm standard opening, a complete set of clamp on reclampduction rings, and a height adjustable swing away bracket. The UMB-1 is designed to be user upgradable and quick to transition from swing away, to clamp on, to ultralight when using a stabilizer.
Reduction rings snap into the bellows quickly making lens transitions fast and easy. Another great feature of these reduction rings is that they are compatible with all 3rd party 114mm threaded bellows since they have specially designed tabs.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- Swing Away Bracket
- 2x rotating 4x5.65 filter stages
- Folding French flag
- 143mm rubber bellows with 138mm round filter slot
- Swing away insert set
- NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top
- Universal cloth donut
Included Reduction Rings: