- Most cost effective camera mattebox kit.
- Height adjustable 15mm LW rod bracket which can be adapted to studio rods.
- NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, & top.
- Upgradable to Swing Away or Clamp On versions when needed.
- Weight: 1.85lb (2.3lb with Top Flag)
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3.5"
Coverage Test Results:
Epic Dragon with Wooden Camera PL Mount
- Arri / Zeiss Ultra Prime 16mm T1.9 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 16mm T2.0 - No vignette in 4K
- Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm T2.8 - No vignette in 5K as wide as 18mm
- Leica Summicron-C 18mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 21mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
Epic Dragon with Red Ti Canon Mount (EF)
- Zeiss CP.2 15mm T2.9 - No vignette in 6K
- Canon L Series I 16-35mm f2.8 - No vignette in 6K
Sony A7S (FF) with EF Adapter
- Sigma 12mm Prime - No vignette in full frame
- Canon 24mm L-Series Prime - No vignette in full frame
UMB-1 Universal Mattebox (Base) comes standard with two rotating 4x5.65 filter stages (with an optional third stage available), individual tray catchers, folding French flag, 143mm diameter opening, a height adjustable 15mm LW rod bracket which can be adapted to studio rods a universal cloth donut with easy to grab finger loops, and NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top for attaching accessories.
The UMB-1 is designed to be user upgradable and quick to transition from base, to clamp on, to swing away, to ultralight when using a stabilizer.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- Height adjustable 15mm LW rod bracket
- 2x rotating 4x5.65 filter stages
- Folding French flag
- 143mm opening with universal cloth donut
- NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top