- HEVC Encoder
- Dual input (HDMI + SDI)
- Compatible with the new Bond module
- Available with GigE and dual band 802.11ac WiFi
- 700 series supports up to 1080p60 streaming resolution/frame rates
- H.265 - Stream high quality video content at half the bandwidth required of AVC (H.264) compression
- Stream to any online video platform or to many at the same time using the Core cloud platform
- Switch between AVC and HEVC compression whenever you like
- Stream point-to-point using MPEG-TS, RTSP, or a variety of other supported protocols
- Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
- Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek’s Live:Air iOS switcher application
- Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS
- Cube HEVC decoders support HEVC streams from 3rd party encoders
- Fully compatible with Core and its new transcoding engine
- Take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination
So what is HEVC?
HEVC, also known as H.265, is a next-generation compression standard that offers a number of enhancements over H.264. Compared to AVC (H.264) compression, HEVC is 50% more efficient, which translates into maintaining the same video quality at half the bitrate or double the video quality at the same bitrate.
In other words, H.265 will save you on bandwidth overhead and cost, especially if you’re transmitting over cellular networks.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
Teradek Cube 775 - TER-CUBE775
Suggested List Price: £2,625+VAT