- Custom 5-input MIMO panel antenna designed for use with your Tomahawk Receiver to boost range and increase signal robustness (19dbi max boost)
- The Array works within the 5GHz spectrum (5.1-5.8GHz) and is small and lightweight with the ability to clip onto your Tomahawk receiver using the included Gold-Mount or V-Mount battery plate (female) and a Gold Mount or V-Mount male battery plate (purchased separately)
Please note the Array is NOT intended for use with a transmitter/emitter.
For mounting a Paralinx Array and Tomahawk or Arrow-X Receiver to a stand you might want to consider the PERCH.
- 13.78 x 13.78 x 1.25 in (35 x 35 x 3.18 cm)
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x Paralinx Array 5-input MIMO panel antenna
- 5 x 10"/25cm N (right-angle) to RP-SMA cables
- 1 x 12db attenuator
- 1 x Speed-Rail mounting bracket
- 1 x Gold-Mount OR V-Mount battery plate (female) for easy mounting
Paralinx, the leading developer of ultralight wireless monitoring devices, has announced that its products will be represented by Holdan Limited, one of Europe’s leading broadcast distributors.