- Function can be assigned to the Fn button of the interchangeable lens including H-ES200.
- Video recording stability in VFR (Variable Frame Rate) mode is improved.
Following bugs were found after updating the firmware to Ver.2.0 but now they have been fixed.
- [Power Save LVF Shooting] was automatically set to [1 sec].
(This makes the camera go into sleep mode in 1 sec in a standby mode.)
* [Power Save LVF Shooting] will be set to [OFF] when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to enable [Power Save LVF Shooting], please set it on manually by selecting a designated time.
- The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style were all set to -5 when setting the recording mode to [MP4 HEVC(AAC)]. This bug has been fixed.
* The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style will be reset to ±0 when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to adjust the picture quality in Photo Style, please adjust them manually.
- There were cases where [V-LogL View Assist] did not work, This bug has been fixed.
- There were cases where motion pictures recorded in [AVCHD] cannot be divided. This bug has been fixed.
DC-GH5 Firmware Version 2.0
- Compatibility with "LUMIX Tether" PC software
- Improved auto focus performance
- Improved performance in [6K PHOTO] and [4K PHOTO]
- An additional ALL-Intra Video Recording mode
- 4K HDR video recording
- Enhancement of the Anamorphic video recording mode
- Enhancement of Body I.S. (Image Stabilizer)
- Correction of white balance setting
- Improved usability of Time Lapse Shot
- Improved usability of Power Save LVF
- Wireless functions
Download the latest Firmware and Software