Mission critical. Dual redundant power supplies, upstream and downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer with Primatte® algorithms: this is a serious production switcher when top quality and total reliability are called for. Despite its power, it's very compact, perfect for mobile, OB or studio use.
- Built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen)
- MultiViewer windows can be assigned to any outputs and offer with easy control of labels and borders, Preview (green) and Program (red) Tally Indicators
- Four independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, also offers a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, Webcasts and other applications
- 16 HD/SD-SDI Inputs standard. HD/SD (format depends on switcher system setting)
- 4 HD/SD-SDI outputs standar. (format depends on switcher system setting)
- 2 DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920x1200) for display of MultiViewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
- Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources
- Color correction adjustments (with 6-axis matrix) standard on eight inputs, for precise image matching of different sources
- Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs - for easy integration of legacy sources
- Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (2 channels) for creative versatility
- One upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing PrimatteÃ‚Â® algorithms
- 10 shot memories and 10 PinP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation
- Six User programmable function buttons - for customized workflow
- The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) formats
- SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings
- Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto sizing software and alpha channel support
- 4 Frame Memories for rapid access to stills and graphics
- Direct Control of one Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera via RS-422 remote port, with storage and recall of up to 10 presets per camera.
- Expanded control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, storage and recall of 10 presets per camera.
- Two I/O option slots for expansion to 20 inputs or 10 outputs using AV-HS04M series cards.
- Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control and machine communication
- Tally/GPI with Preview and Program Tally
- Genlock with Blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame syncs for easy systemization
- Dual redundant power supplies. (2) A.C. for mainframe, (2) 12V DC for control panel (AC adapters also included.)
- Compact, two-rack size mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use
- Control Panel: weight - 8.6 pounds; dimensions: approx. 22" W x 3-1/2" H x 11-13/16" D
- Mainframe: weight - approx. 21.6 pounds; dimensions: 19" W x 3-1/2" H x 18-1/2" D
- Two standard equipment, multi-purpose slots support all HS-O4M(x) series I/O option cards
- New optional full-HD Dual DVI Input Board allows switcher to accept DVI input signals up to 1920x1080 resolution up to 1920x1080
- VS-R45 optional 1RU remote multi-bus switch panel for streamlined workflow (available in the Fall)
*(AV-HS04 M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 and M7 optional boards are not compatible with1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* formats.)
The highly expandable AV-HS450E HD/SD video switcher offers a greater value than any other in its class. The two-rack-sized HS450N switcher comes standard with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs (expandable to 20 with optional I/O boards), four HD/SD-SDI outputs and two DVI-D outputs. The switcher incorporates full 10-bit HD processing for maximum picture quality, and accepts optional boards for additional up-conversion, down-conversion and scaling of many video formats. This high-performance switcher is a flexible, economical solution for mid-size studios, mobile vehicles and mobile production systems.
The HS450E's built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen), eliminating the need for a rack full of expensive monitors. Additional standard features include four independent AUX busses, up-conversion on 4 inputs and full color correction on 8 others, dual Picture-In-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a very high-quality chroma key, dual 3D DVE's, shot and PiP memories, and much more.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x AV-HS450E
- 1 x CD-ROM (Operating Instructions, Image Transmission Software)
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Power Cords (for Mainframe and AC Adaptor)
- 1 x CAT5E (STP, Straight Cable 10m)