- Fluid video head with continuous counterbalance system (4-12 Kg)
- Variable fluid pan & tilt drag system
- Flat base head & dedicated 100mm half ball for precision levelling
- Lightweight single CF leg tripod, versatile operating height
- Weight: 6250g / 220.44 oz
- Collection/Series: Nitrotech
- Material: Aluminium, Carbon Fiber
- Safety Payload Weight: 12kg / 26.46 lbs
- Min Height: 42cm / 16.54 in
- Maximum Height: 218cm / 85.83 in
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Leg Sections: 4
- Legs Tube Diameter: 24.8, 29.2, 34.2, 39mm / 0.98, 1.15, 1.35, 1.54 in
- Quick Release: Yes
- Counterbalanced Weight: 12kg / 26.46 lbs
- Center of gravity: 55mm / 2.17 in
- Closed Length: 86.5cm / 34.06 in
- Accessory Compatibility: 114; 127V; 127VS
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Base Diameter: 75mm / 2.95 in
- Powered by (batteries): Lithium
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: yes
- Center Column: no centre column
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: Yes (with antirotation)
- Front Tilt: -70° / +90°
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Angles: 23°, 50°, 70°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 50 C / 122 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -15 C / 5 F
- Pan Bar Included: Yes
- Pan Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Plate Type: 504PLONG
- Tilt Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
The video system includes the NITROTECH N12 fluid video head (flat base) and the 536 carbon fibre single leg tripod.
The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement.
It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted.
The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment.
The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, rig or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 100 mm half ball. Specifically designed to fit the head.
The 536 carbon fibre tripod has 4 sections and ensures great stability combined with an impressive maximum height of 203cm/79.9in.
The single tube structure makes it lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use.
The 536’s leg angle selectors allow each leg to be set quickly and easily and independently of each other (3 steps: 23°-50°-70°). Among the tripod’s key benefits, users enjoy its flexibility in terms of operating height (from 26 cm/10.2 in all the way up to 203 cm/79.9in).
Supplied with its own padded carrying bag.
Download the latest Firmware and Software