- Multiple camera controller for JVC camcorders (see compatible camera list)
- Designed to control four camcorders
- Includes camera adapter boxes
- Four RJ-45 connections allow remote setup of up to four JVC cameras
- RJ-45 cabling allows the unit to be placed up to 300m away from the camera(s)
- Support LANC & multicore control interface
- Control of Record and Record review functions
- Control of Camera User memory functions
- Control of Shutter / Focus / Zoom functions
- Control of Iris adjustment
- Control of AWB function
- Control of White Balance A, B and Preset functions
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment
- RGB Black Level / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls
Supported JVC Cameras
The Datavideo MCU-100J is designed to control and configure up to four JVC cameras. It can control record and playback functions, user memory functions, shutter speed, iris, white balance, black level, and gain adjustments of the cameras.
Using the included four AD-1 adapters, the MCU-100J can connect up to four JVC cameras via individual RJ-45 connection.
Designed to be compact and portable, the MCU-100J is a great tool to have for outdoor productions where lighting exposure can be varied. The MCU-100J allows constant adjustment of image exposure and color balance of up to four cameras depending on the condition of the environment.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x MCU-100J Product
- 4 x Adapter Box AD-1J
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1 x Ethernet Cable