- 4K Block Camera with HDBaseT
- Supports HDBaseT
- Lens: 1/2.3” type Exmor R CMOS
- 12x optical zoom, f = 3.9 mm (wide) to 46.8 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.0
- 4K formats supported:（3840 x 2160，QFHD） 2160p 29.97/25
- High definition formats supported: 1080p 59.94/50, 1080i 59.94/50, 720p 59.94/50
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4 x1
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable clearer image under low light conditions
- Tally LED Design (RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol
- Supports DVIP and RS-422 Control
BC-200T is a 4K Block Camera with HDBaseT. It can be used for UltraHD and HD supporting 2160p/29.97, 2160p/25 resolution.
The BC-200T provides 12x optical focus and 1x HDMI output.
A tally light indicator is installed above the BC-200T camera lens.
The control protocol supports SONY VISCA so the camera can be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface.
Download the latest Firmware and Software
- 1 x BC-200T main unit
- 1 x HBT-11 Receiver Box
- 1 x Phoenix connector to RJ-45
- 1 x IR remote control
- 1x DC 12V power adapter