- P2 HD Shooting Kits for broadcast, corporate and documentary makers
- Large Sensor Production: the Cinema Camera
- Studio Solutions
- Turnkey Edit and Grading Systems
- Workgroup Editing Solution
- Field Production & Post
- Video Streaming Solutions
- Multi-screen AV Systems
- DIT Stations and Professional Media Card Ingest Solutions
News and documentary makers often need discrete tools, a kind of go-anywhere, shoot anything solution.
The HPX250 is BBC-approved for HD acquisition. It is lightweight, portable and powerful. Main features include:
HPX250 crews working in the field are likely to face all sorts of weather conditions and shooting
environments. To protect the camera in transit and during use, camRade manufactures a selection of covers and cases.
The HPX250 is a handheld camera. But with the addition of a Cambo rig, it can be quickly adapter for use as a shoulder-mount system. Take a look at their Rig-6:
- Fully adjustable, modular rig
- Manufactured using high grade aluminium